Sunday, December 30, 2012

*#%* my three year old says...

Andrew is officially three! It's hard to believe I have a three year old. He seems so grown up! The things he does and says continue to make us laugh everyday, and his latest interest in hats and helmets make for excellent photo ops!

Here's my favourite of the month;

While putting Andrew to bed over the Christmas Holidays my sister caught Andrew in the middle of picking his crusty little nose, and then (sorry for the details) popping his findings in his mouth (Why do kids do this?)!

Auntie: Andrew! did you just eat a boogie!!??
Andrew: No no Auntie, it's not a boogie. There was just a little bit of muffin in my nose.
Auntie: No Andrew, I think that was a boogie!
Andrew: No Auntie, see (opens mouth and sticks out tongue) just a little bit of muffin.

And some great pics!









Happy Birthday Monkey!!

1 comments

  1. Wow, three years old already, those years flew by. It doesn't seem that long ago I was making the fast trip to London for his delivery. Love the pics and video, what a funny little guy and the "bit of muffin" story is hilarious. Nana xoxo

    ReplyDelete