Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Guest Post: More Washi Tape Fun!

One of the best things about blogging is the kind and supportive community. I have met talented bloggers from all over! Danielle, from Sew Much Crafting is one of my new friends from South of the Border. I absolutely love how she used washi tape to deck out her iPhone cable. Enjoy!

Let me first thank Leanne for the opportunity to share this fun project with y'all! I'm Danielle, and I blog over at Sew Much Crafting. I'm a stay at home wife and servant of Christ! My sweetie and I have been married for three years. We love turning life into an adventure... Why not?! I share crafts, organization and money saving tips, sewing projects, and pictures from everyday life.


Here's a fun and simple little project for you! My readers know I'm a washi tape addict fanatic... It's so versatile and fun. And this DIY project is no different!

This idea originally came from Pinterest. My hubby and I have three wall chargers for our Apple devices... I decided to revamp one of them {and since I already had the washi tape, this didn't cost me a dime}!

I accidentally cut one of the pieces too short, so I added it to the spacebar on my laptop. Ignore the dirt all over my keyboard! Ha.

Just in case you're wondering, I left the tape on my spacebar
for a few months before I decided to change it...

Thanks again, Leanne for having me!!

Like this post? Check out these other great washi tape projects!
Photobucket Photobucket

You can find me on
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | PinterestInstagram | Bloglovin'


2 comments

  1. Decorating the iPhone charger cable is what got me hooked on Washi Tape. I have a question, though. The washi tape doesn't stay stuck! Is it something I'm doing wrong?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm... I wonder if it's a less-sticky washi tape. Mine has been stuck to my charger for months {since January}. You can email me at sewmuchcrafting {at} yahoo {dot} com if you have any other questions!

      Thanks for your comment!!
      Danielle
      SewMuchCrafting.com

      Delete