While I was at it, I designed a simple return address label to add to each envelope. I thought I would share the simple process with you today!
This is an extremely straightforward tutorial and I'm sure if you have used PicMonkey in the past it will be a little beneath you. However, if you haven't used this great FREE website I hope this tutorial helps introduce you to some of the great features available!
PicMonkey, select "Design" and then "Square" from the main page.
2. Click on the "Text" tool along the sidebar.
3. Choose a great font and add your address.
I decided to add a simple monogramed wreath to our label but there are many fun options in the new "Winterland" and "Santaland" themes. Here is how I created our wreath:
4. Add a wreath from the "Wreathery" in the "Winterland" theme.
5. Top your wreath with a bow from the "Gifts" section of "Santaland"
6. Add your family's monogram by using the text tool (I used the font "Bilbo Swash Caps").
7. Save your completed label to your desktop.
8. Go back to the PicMonkey main screen and select "Create a Collage".
9. Change the layout of your collage by selecting the 4x4 "Square Deal" in the layout section along the sidebar.
10. Upload your saved label by clicking on "Open Photos".
11. Once you have uploaded your label, drag it into each of the 16 squares in your collage.
12. Save your sheet of labels.
1. Open the JPEG of your label sheet.
2. Select "Print".
3. Before printing switch the "copies per page" to 2.
4. Print labels on sticker paper and cut.
Cutting these labels may be a little monotonous, but if you have a paper cutting tool it goes much faster. If you do not, most office and print shops have one available for customers to use!
I hope to have our Christmas cards addressed and in the mail this week. I can't wait for our family and friends to begin receiving them!