Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Pinspired Book Storage...

Many of the DIY and craft projects that I attempt are inspired by, if not completely copied from, the wonderful world of Pinerest. I can get lost for hours perusing hand print art and sewing tutorials! The two projects I am sharing today were some of my very first pins... I knew I'd get around to them one day!!



This Hanging Book Display and Ombre Whale Art were quite simple to complete and fit nicely on this narrow wall in Henry's room. 





The book display utilizes a double curtain rod to hang from the wall. It looks adorable and is at a great height for Henry to grab a book to read/toss on the floor. 

Be sure to stop by these sites for the tutorials!
Whale Art - Senn and Sons
Book Display - Penny Carnival

0 comments

Post a Comment