Saturday, November 17, 2012

Henry is three months old!!


It's hard to believe that three months have already past since Henry joined our little family. I feel like we have successfully emerged from that newborn haze, due a little more sleep at night and some more predictability during the day. 

Henry continues to pack on the pounds, weighing in at a chubby 
14 lbs... just look at those yummy thighs!

Henry really has turned that corner, from a sleepy little bundle, to a playful baby boy! His big brother has really taken notice of this difference and is beginning to have a lot of fun playing with his new best friend.

Time for your check up!


... and a quick laparotomy!


Henry's third month also included his first Halloween.  He looked good enough to eat!


I cannot get over the giggles that come out of this little bug! Here are a few I caught on my phone to email to Nana and Auntie.



I have a feeling the fun is just beginning!

0 comments

Post a Comment