Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Guest Post: Beach Bag Gift Idea

Hello! I hope everyone is having a great time and enjoying the beautiful weather! Today, Megan from "Our Pinteresting Family" is stopping by to share a simple gift idea that would be perfect for anyone who loves a good trip to the beach! Thanks for sharing Megan!


I wanted to create a cute gift for my mom just because. She is headed down south to the beach soon and I thought I'd put together a new beach bag for her.  I picked this bag up in my favorite spot the Target Dollar Spot last summer for $2.  I took some leftover fabric and made some simple rosettes and glued them to the bag.


I filled the bag with some beach related goodies including a new towel, water bottle and of course sunscreen.

Here is the bag filled with the goodies.  There are many ways in which this bag can be used or filled with. I hope Target has something similar to this bag this year.





0 comments

Post a Comment