Monday, July 29, 2013

Simple Mason Jar Decor...

There seems to be no end to the decorating and organizational possibilities of the classic Mason Jar.  It's classic design is well recognized and it's function stretched to the limits! This year Ball released the Heritage Collection, a blue mason jar that comes in vintage inspired packaging. These blue jars have been all over the web, inspiring DIY decorators once again!


I thought that the Heritage Collection would be hard to locate, but was pleasantly surprised to find that they are readily available at many of the stores I shop in every week! I grabbed a box of six and am now trying to decide how to best use them! Look at all of these fabulous ideas...





And they look so pretty with fresh flowers!






So many beautiful options... can't wait to get started!

You can check out how I decided to use my Mason Jars here!

0 comments

Post a Comment