Wednesday, October 23, 2013

{Organized} Yogurt Station ~ Honey We're Healthy




Greek yogurt, topped with fruit and nuts is a fabulous snack.  I just love the "flip cup" options you can buy at the grocery store, but their cost adds up, so I organized a Yogurt Station to help save some $$! Today I am sharing the details over at Honey We're Healthy! Megan's blogs, Honey We're Healthy and Honey We're Home, are absolutely inspiring and I am a big fan! I am just thrilled that she is sharing my work with her readers today! Be sure to hop on over and check it out!


If you have stopped by from Honey We're Healthy, welcome! I'd love for you to take a 
minute to look around and follow along by clicking on the links below!

Pinterest
Facebook
Bloglovin


2 comments

  1. Came over from Megan's. Such a great idea. We love yogurt parfaits as well. Such a simple and healthy snack.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they?! Thanks so much for stoping by!

      Delete