Monday, November 18, 2013

*#%* my three year old says...

It's been awhile since I have shared a "*%#* my three year old says", not because he isn't coming out with hilarious statements, but more because his recent interest in "bathroom humour" makes the appropriateness of his remarks questionable. Never the less, here is one I need to document that has nothing to do with the potty!

While playing (a little rough as always) with his little brother, Andrew suddenly starts yelling "oh no Mommy! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do it!" I rush over to find Andrew covering Henry's mouth with both hands. "I'm sorry Mommy! Don't worry, he will be ok, see he's not even crying!" I pull his hands away to see the usual toothy grin that is plastered all over Henry's face. "What did you do Andrew?" "Sorry Mommy! I made his teeth fall out. See??" He points to a trail of cracker bits down the front of Henry's shirt.

He was quite relieved when he realized his mistake. I love that his first instinct was to hide it, and tell me not to worry!

Here is a little video Andrew insisted I make to send into his favourite TV show, while we were preparing a snack for his preschool class..


0 comments

Post a Comment