Thursday, October 24, 2013

Simple Knitting Patterns...

The chilly weather has come on quickly and mittens and scarves will be making an appearance very soon! Like every year, the cooler weather and approaching holiday season have me searching for knitting patterns on line and investigating yarn selections at Michaels. Even though I have been knitting since I was a kid, I would still consider myself a novice. I've made my fair share of scarves, a few baby blankets and my most complicated endeavour... some mittens. However, after looking at some simple knitting patterns on Pinterest I think I may actually be able to attempt something a little more difficult!


Here's a handful of what I have found so far. The patterns look quite simple and the projects are super adorable. Click on the link below each picture for the patterns.







Aren't these great? Let's see if I can actually finish one of them before it's warm again!
You can find much more on my new Pineterest board 

0 comments

Post a Comment